“Think global, act local” is Medvance’s philosophy to provide support for European market access in the healthcare sector. Medvance is a European Consultancy Group, consisting of independent consultancies – including MArS as a founding member – delivering bespoke solutions to European market access challenges.
- Tailor made solutions using local expertise
- Strategies developed using state of the art methodologies
- Comprehensive experience across hundreds of projects in various healthcare sectors
Universitätsklinikum Freiburg i. Brsg.
A project cooperation exists between MArS and members of the department for medical biometry and medical informatics at the university of Freiburg (Germany).
Their expertise includes regression modeling, network meta-analysis and economic evaluations alongside clinical trials.
The Agency for Health Economic Assessment and Dissemination – AHEAD – is a specialized consulting agency that supports clients in the planning, generation and dissemination of health economic evidence.
- Planning: Determination which health economic assessments are essential for your product from the market launch, the HTA/payer and the KOL/provider perspective.
- Generation: Development and application of health economic comparisons and/or models in order to generate the health economic evidence for your product.
- Dissemination: Communication of the health economic value messages (based on the health economic assessment results) to decision makers, payers, providers & KOLs.
IHC Consultancy assists companies in the market access and reimbursement process for their products or services in healthcare systems in all European countries, the US and Australia so these products and services can be successfully and profitably launched into new markets.